Join one of the leading development and implementation teams in the United States for distribution solutions based on Microsoft products. Their success in this area has created the opportunity for you to help customers achieve their strategic goals through the implementation of fully integrated systems ranging from basic pack-and-ship to multi-site warehouse management.
The successful candidate provides outstanding implementation services by maintaining expert knowledge and proficiency in professional consulting skills, distribution business processes and workflow, and the functionality and operation of our systems.
Position Requirements & Responsibilities
- Hands-on, customer-facing position, requiring approximately 50% travel
- Superior written and verbal communication, facilitation, collaboration, problem resolution, change management, and consensus building skills
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of ERP system implementation methodology
- Proficiency in identifying and articulating business requirements and objectives, and the ability to identify the system configuration to meet those needs
- Gather requirements and perform gap analysis
- Write functional specifications
- Paid training and career development
- Opportunity to work directly with CEO on strategy
- Work from home
- Great benefits
- Monthly team outings